This publication presents the methodology and results of the Satellite account of housing in Catalonia 2005. This satellite account, produced by taking the reference framework of the results of the Input-Output Tables for Catalonia 2001, provides greater knowledge of the economic weight of housing with respect to the economy as a whole and also informs about current and capital expenditure by type of housing and finance and tax deductions associated to their acquisition.
The book also provides the following information:
- Production and consumptions associated to the housing service
- Acquisitions of housing and major reformation, extension and maintenance work
- Finance of acquisitions of housing and major reformation work
- Finance of capital expenditure
- National expenditure on housing
- Total impacts of expenditure (current and investment) on housing
For more information please visit Catalan Satellite Accounts.