|Catalonia. II quarter 2017|
|Spain. II quarter 2017|
(1) Includes the expenditure consumption by non-profit making institutions at the service of households.
(2) Gross capital formation is the sum of gross fixed capital formation (GFCF) and the stock variation.
(3) Includes the foreign balance and the balance with the rest of Spain.
(4) Contribution to the GDP growth.
(5) Data calculated by Idescat from information published by the INE, to facilitate comparability of the tables.
Last period (II quarter 2017): September 14, 2017.
Further information at:
Quarterly Accounts (GDP). Idescat.
Gross Domestic Product (Base 2010). Supply T
Gross Domestic Product (Base 2010). Demand T
Gross Domestic Product (Base 2010). Supply. Advance T