|Non motor physical||114,826||2.3|
|Source: Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Families.|
|Note: L'any 2015 es produeix un trencament de la sèrie per causes administratives: incorporació de les persones beneficiàries de pensions contributives d'invalidesa no reconegudes prèviament i un procés especial de depuració de baixes.|
Date published: February 14, 2018.Statistics REGDIS
The data of the legal recognition of persons as being disabled is provided by the Catalan Institute of Assistance and Social Services. Obtaining the corresponding certification is an essential step for persons with certain degrees of disability towards receiving any benefits or advantages. The administrative source of this information defines its scope, but in any case, it constitutes a solid and irreplaceable reference.
These tables provide information regarding those who, as of 31 December, had a degree of disability higher than 32%.
The presentation of the data by type of disability is done according the typology normally used by the Ministry of Social Welfare and Family. It is based on the features of the main disability of the affected individual.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
Quality of life
- Commuting and seasonal population
- Living conditions
- Housing and dwellings
- Household income and expenditure
- Contributory Social Security pensions. Pensioners. By sex
- Contributory Social Security pensions. Pensions. By type
- Non-contributory pensions of the Social Security. By type
- Unemployment benefits. By type.
- Social inclusion income
- Expenditures of the social protection system
- Financing of the social protection system
- Main magnitudes on social protection
- Persons legally recognised as being disabled. By type of disability
- Social Services Facilities. Places
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory