Board of Governors
Idescat's governing body, chaired by the Minister of Economy and Knowledge. It is composed of the following members:
- The President of Idescat.
- Five spokespersons.
- The Secretary General of the Ministry of Economy and Knowledge.
- A director general of the Ministry of Economy and Knowledge.
- The director of Idescat.
- Two representatives of the Governing Council of the Statistics System of Catalonia, appointed by the president.
- The secretary, who is a Deputy Director General at Idescat, appointed at the proposal of the director.
The Board of Governors is responsible for approving the draft budget proposal, the annual report and the Annual Activity Plan. It must be informed of collaboration agreements signed by the director of Idescat, and is generally responsible for executing the functions assigned to it by the President of Idescat.
For a more detailed description of the functions carried out by the Board of Governors, refer to Decree 24/2014, from the 25th February, on the organisation and operation of the Statistical Institute of Catalonia.
|Vice-President of the Government and Ministry of the Economy and Finance||Mr. Pere Aragonès i Garcia|
|Secretary General of the Ministry of the Vice-presidency and of the Economy and Finance||Mr. Albert Castellanos Maduell|
|Secretary of Economy||Ms. Natàlia Mas Guix|
|Director of Idescat||Mr. Xavier Cuadras Morató|
|Representative of the Governing Council of the Statistics System of Catalonia||Mr. Josep Ginesta i Vicente|
|Representative of the Governing Council of the Statistics System of Catalonia||Mr. César Velasco Muñoz|
|Secretary||Ms. Mercè Perelló i Jané|