- Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
- Economic sectors
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Agricultural sector
- Farms with UAA. By size. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
Farms with UAA. By size. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces. Methodology
Definition of concepts
- Technical-economic unit from which agricultural products are obtained under the responsibility of one titular agent. Characterised by the use of a single set of means of production (labour, machinery, etc.). Includes exclusively forestry operations and prohibited hunting zones. Depending on the surface area, these can be with land or without land.
- Used agricultural area (UAA)
- Includes surfaces of cultivated land and permanent pasture.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".