Definition of concepts
- Depreciation value on fixed capital (machinery and construction) during the period of reference of the agricultural operation being undertaken. It is calculated on the basis of the replacement price.
- Expenditure outside of the sector
- Includes the use of current means of production that originate from outside the agriculture sector.
- Current prices
- Economic measure of a variable at a specific moment that reflects increases due to real variation and variations in price.
- Final agricultural production
- Composed of agricultural products sold in different geographical areas to that considered, sold to factories or industrial facilities, sold directly as human foodstuffs, consumed directly by the farmers themselves (own consumption) or given as payment in kind to workers.
- Agricultural income (net value added)
- Value obtained by deducting expenditure on amortizations from the gross value added.
- Subsidies for operations
- Current transfer that public administrations provide to the agriculture sector in order to influence the prices of products or prime materials or other production factors. Does not include capital subsidies aimed at reducing the cost of investments.
- Gross value added at market prices (Agricultural macromagnitudes)
- Quantity obtained by subtracting the expenditure outside of the sector from the final agricultural production.
Des de l'any 2000 s'han de presentar els Comptes Econòmics de l'Agricultura (CEA) de Catalunya en el marc de la metodologia del Sistema Europeu de Comptes Econòmics Integrats (SEC 1995 fins el 2013 i SEC 2010 a partir del 2014 inclòs) de l'Oficina Estadística de les Comunitats Europees (EUROSTAT).
The production value is at basic prices, and is obtained as the result of adding subsidies to the price received by the producer of the product free of tax. This means that part of the operations subsidies in the previous methodology are included in the final agriculture production value (at basic prices), and the remainder is assigned to other subsidies.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".