5. Applicable Economic Regime
- Organisation and How the Services are Managed
- Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Services Offered, Quality Commitments and Evaluation Tools
- Rights and duties of users
- Applicable Economic Regime
- Conditions for Access to the Services
- Usable Claim, Complaint or Suggestion Procedures for the Service Received
- Guidance Channels and Information about the Services
- Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
The services offered by IDESCAT are free of charge, except for the services Processing of Made-to-measure Statistical Results and Issuance of Certifications, which require the payment of fees.
The fees applied to the aforementioned services are fixed by the relevant regulations and the budgetary laws.
The payments can be made by bank transfer to Idescat's account or by credit card through the section Payments.