Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Geographical area: Catalonia
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Agricultural sector
- Livestock operations. By species
- Livestock operations. By species. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Livestock units. By species. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Head of livestock. By species
- Head of bovine livestock. Provinces
- Head of ovine and caprine livestock. Provinces
- Head of swine livestock. Provinces
- Head of livestock. By species. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Milk production. Provinces
- Meat production. By species
- Production of eggs for consumption. Provinces
- Production of wool. By type. Provinces
- Production of honey and wax. Provinces
- Trade · Services
- Industry · Energy
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Environment · Territory