|Lorries and vans||446,679||112,163||65,457||99,384||723,683||5,075,068||14.3|
|Source: Directorate General of Traffic.|
|Note: Others: Includes trailers and semi-trailers.|
Definition of concepts
- Vehicles whose purpose is transport of travellers with a capacity for more than nine persons, including the driver. Trolleybuses (vehicles connected to an electrical line that do not move around on rails) are excluded from this category.
- Lorries and vans
- Vehicles whose purpose is transport of goods (motorcycles with three wheels, weighing no less than 400 kg are excluded).
- Two-wheeled vehicles, with or without a sidecar the passenger compartment laterally attached to the motorcycle. Cars for disabled people are also included in this category.
- Fleet of motor vehicles
- Set of motor vehicles in circulation (except mopeds and special vehicles). It is made up of the registrations for each year, minus any vehicles retired and reported. This group includes: buses, trucks and vans, motorcycles, industrial tractors and estate cars.
- Industrial tractors
- Vehicles capable of dragging a semi-trailer, without taking farming tractors into account.
- Private cars
- Four-wheeled vehicle whose purpose is transportation of travellers, with a maximum capacity of nine people, including the driver.
On December, 31.
From 2010 on, mopeds are included.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Trade · Services
- Industry · Energy
- Road network. By type of road. Provinces
- Generalitat road network. Traffic. Provinces
- Fleet of motor vehicles. By type. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Fleet of motor vehicles. By type. Provinces
- Registration of vehicles. By type. Provinces
- Retired vehicles. By type. Provinces
- Driving licenses issued. By classes. Provinces
- Traffic accidents with victims. Accidents and victims. By severity. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Traffic accidents with victims. Accident rates
- Authorisations for road transport. Provinces
- Regular road transport of passengers. Passengers transported. Provinces
- Transport of goods by road. Transport operations
- Means of transport
- Air transport
- Main aggregates of transport sector
- Environment · Territory