Commercial companies. Capital increase. Provinces
|Subscribed capital (€M)||2,814.98||321.12||119.35||181.46||3,436.90||18,760.16||18.32|
|Source: Registro Mercantil Central.|
Last update: January 4, 2023.
Definition of concepts
- Capital increase or decrease of a company
- Indicates an increase or decrease in the capital registered in the Merchant Register and its nominal value, in accordance with the deeds of said increase or decrease.
- Commercial companies
- Association of physical or legal bodies that work together to perform industrial or commercial activities.
Setting up, winding up and capital increases in commercial companies are variables which have high variability (especially in terms of monthly data), but they are useful indicators which are obviously linked to the economic situation and the expectations of economic actors.
They are drawn up using information provided by the Central Companies Registry about the founding (and winding up) of commercial companies and about the number of such companies which have increased their capital and the value of this increase.
The reference used for these statistics is the date of publication in the Official Gazette of the Companies Register (B.O.R.M.E.)
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Main aggregates
Companies · Finances
- Companies and establishments on 1 January. By activity sectors and number of wage earners
- Companies on 1 January. By activity sectors and legal status
- Commercial companies. Bankruptcy proceedings. By main activities
- Commercial companies. Constitution. Provinces
- Commercial companies. Capital increase. Provinces
- Commercial companies. Dissolution. Provinces
- Foundations. By type of activity. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Associations. By type of activity. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Legal entities. By types
- Credit system
- Financial market
- Main aggregates of professional activities, administrative and other services
- Public sector finance
- Foreign investment and trade
- Research · Technology
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory