European Parliament. Distribution of votes. By candidacies
|Podemos||4.65||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable|
|C's||6.28||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable||z Category not applicable|
|CDS||z Category not applicable||-||-||-||-||-||5.64|
|Source: Ministry of Governance and Institutional Relations.|
|- (1) Percentage of the vote per candidature calculated out of the total valid votes (votes for candidates and blank votes).|
|- (2) Includes other candidatures and the parties that won less than 100,000 votes.|
|- (-) Received fewer than 100.000 votes.|
|(z) Category not applicable.|
Last update: August 14, 2015.Statistics ELEPE
Definition of concepts
- Action of not participating in a vote. It is expressed as a number of people or percentage of the number of the electorate.
- Person that satisfies the legal requirements to be able to exercise their right to vote.
- Action of taking part in a vote. It is expressed as the number of people or percentage of the electorate.
- Blank vote
- Vote by an elector who, despite exercising their right to vote, does not select any of the options that are presented in the ballot. A vote for any candidate that has been legally withdrawn from the constituency is also considered a blank vote.
- Void vote
- Vote issued on an unofficial voting slip, that is not in an envelope or when an envelope contains more than one slip, or when the slip contains any kind of comment or modification or does not satisfy the established regulations for elections.
- Person who really and effectively exercises their right to vote.
The chapter on elections provides detailed information about the last time each type of election was held: European Parliament, general elections for the Congress of Deputies, Parliament of Catalonia, municipal elections and referendums. Also, with respect to previous editions, the results are presented for Catalonia as a whole in order to be able to offer comparable series.
In the tables only votes for parties that obtained representation are listed, while other parties, coalitions or groups of electors have been grouped as a single category of "others". The list of the different acronyms and meanings of the parties and coalitions that are included among said "others" in all of the tables have not been included in this Annual.
|CiU||Convergència i Unió|
|ERC||Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya|
|IC-V||Iniciativa per Catalunya-Verds|
|PSC||Partit dels Socialistes de Catalunya|
|C's||Ciutadans-Partit de la Ciutadania|
|CDS||Centre Democràtic i Social|
It should be noted that the acronyms used in the table headings do not always correspond exactly to the names different parties or coalitions used in officially standing for elections.
For full details of all of the coalitions and groups, we refer readers to specific publications of an electoral nature.
In the county tables, the different candidatures are ordered from the highest to the lowest number of votes obtained for each of the parties in Catalonia as a whole and for each type of election.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Culture · Language
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory