|Value||absolute||% month||% accumulated|
|Units: Base December 1994 = 100.|
|Source: Official Chamber of Works Contractors of Catalonia.|
|- The data for the last three months are provisional.|
|- Indicator pending update, awaiting a review of the methodology.|
Last update: July 8, 2013.Annual data
The Construction Costs Index is a monthly indicator based on a survey that shows the price of basic components in the cost structure of a project, in other words the price of the construction materials delivered on site (sale price plus transport) and labour costs (salaries plus payroll taxes for days worked).
This basic information is then used to draw up three index numbers which reflect monthly changes in the cost of constructing a building, the cost of constructing civil engineering works and the cost of a project in which neither type is predominant, which is called "total construction cost" as it includes both main types.
The data for the last three months are provisional.
Available tables [+]
- Culture · Language
- Household income and expenditure
- Companies · Finances
- Foreign investment and trade
- Research · Technology
- Trade · Services
- Dwellings under construction (building permits)
- Official tenders in construction (publication date)
- Official tenders in construction (opening date)
- Construction Costs Index
- Cement Indicators
- Real Estate Mortgages. Number, capital and paid-off. By type of properties
- Employed persons in construction. By professional situation
- Industry · Energy