|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: February 7, 2020.
Life-long learning refers to persons aged 25 to 64 who received education or training in the four weeks preceding the survey (numerator). The denominator consists of the total population of the same age group, excluding those who did not answer to the question 'participation in education and training'. Both the numerator and the denominator come from the EU Labour Force Survey.
- Students enrolled. By educational levels
- Students of tertiary education levels. By study areas
- Population aged 20 to 24 that has completed secondary education. By sex
- Tertiary educational attainment. By sex. Age group 30-34
- Early leavers from education and training. By sex
- Life-long learning of the population aged 25 to 64. By sex
- Public expenditure on education relative to GDP