|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Survey on Living Conditions. Source Spain and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(e) Estimated value.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: September 23, 2020. Revised series on March 30, 2021.
The indicator is calculated as the distance between the median equivalised total net income of persons below the at-risk-of-poverty threshold and the at-risk-of-poverty threshold itself, expressed as a percentage of the at-risk-of-poverty threshold. This threshold is set at 60 % of the median equivalised disposable income of all people in a Catalonia.
The EU aggregate is a population weighted average of individual national figures. In line with decisions of the European Council, the risk-of-poverty rate is measured relative to the situation in each country rather than applying a common threshold to all countries.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
Quality of life
- Income distribution
- People at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- At-risk-of-poverty rate. By sex
- People living in households with very low work intensity
- Severely materially deprived people
- People at risk of income poverty after social transfers
- In-work at-risk-of-poverty rate. By sex
- Relative at-risk-of-poverty gap. By sex and age group
- Gender pay gap in unadjusted form
- Social protection
- Living conditions
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory