|Units: % of people between the ages of 16 and 74.|
|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
|Note: Geographical area: The euro zone includes the countries that formed part of it in each period: 2000 (11 countries), 2001-2006 (12), 2007 (13), 2008 (15), 2009-2010 (16), 2011-2013 (17), 2014 (18), since 2015 (19).|
Date published: December 21, 2018.
Regular use: at least once a week (i.e. every day or almost every day or at least once a week but not every day) on average within the last 3 months before the survey. Use includes all locations and methods of access and any purpose (private or work/business related).
In Spain and Catalonia, from 2013 onwards, the reference population is drawn from the Population Census 2011. Data for previous years are pending review.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Public sector finance
- Foreign investment and trade
Research · Technology
- In-house R&D expenditure relative to the GDP
- In-house R&D expenditure. By sectors performance
- R&D researchers. By sex
- Households with access to Internet
- Internet. Regular users within the last 3 months. By sex
- Individuals who have purchased by Internet within the last 3 months
- Enterprises that have sold via e-commerce
- Electronic administration. Use within the last 12 months
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory