|Units: % of people between the ages of 16 and 74.|
|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
|Note: Geographical area: The euro zone includes the countries that formed part of it in each period: 2000 (11 countries), 2001-2006 (12), 2007 (13), 2008 (15), 2009-2010 (16), 2011-2013 (17), 2014 (18), since 2015 (19).|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: December 28, 2020.
This indicator measures the percentage of people between the ages of 16 and 74 that have used Internet in the twelve months prior to the data collection to interact with the public administration (get information on the administration's websites, download official forms, send filled-in forms).
In Spain and Catalonia, from 2013 onwards, the reference population is drawn from the Population Census 2011. Data for previous years are pending review.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Public sector finance
- Foreign investment and trade
Research · Technology
- R&D personnel in relation to the active population. By sex
- Gross internal expenditure on R&D in relation to GDP
- In-house R&D expenditure. By sectors performance
- R&D researchers. By sex
- Households with access to Internet
- Internet. Regular users within the last 3 months. By sex
- Individuals who have purchased by Internet within the last 3 months
- Enterprises that have sold via e-commerce
- Electronic administration. Use within the last 12 months
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory