|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Survey on Living Conditions. Source Spain and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: July 15, 2021.
The indicator is a subjective measure on how people judge their health in general on a scale from "very good" to "very bad". It is expressed as the share of the population aged 16 or over perceiving itself to be in "good" or "very good" health.
The data stem from the EU Statistics on Income and Living Conditions (EU SILC). Indicators of perceived general health have been found to be a good predictor of people's future health care use and mortality.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
Quality of life
- Personal distribution of income
- Risk of poverty
Deprivations of households
- Severely materially deprived people. By sex
- People living in households with very low work intensity. By sex
- Self-reported unmet need for medical examination and care. By sex
- Population having neither a bath, nor a shower, nor indoor flushing toilet in their household. By sex
- Population unable to keep home adequately warm. By sex
- People with good or very good perceived health. By sex
- Housing conditions
- Gender Equality Index
- Social protection
- Living conditions
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory