Idescat will take part in the 20th JECAS, the Conference on Statistics of the Autonomous Communities, to be held in Logroño (La Rioja) on 4 and 5 October.
Idescat will give six talks:
- “Centenarian population estimates”, within the framework of the 2nd session on Demographic and social statistics
- “Preparing the calculation of material flows in Catalonia”, in the session on Sectoral statistics and companies
- “Analysis and considerations regarding the implementation of the territorial statistical register”, in the session on the Geolocation of statistical information
- “Metadata in the dissemination model of Idescat, the Statistical Institute of Catalonia”, in the session on Infrastructures and statistical processes
- “The Qualitas project: a technological application for the management of statistical processes”, in the session on Infrastructures and statistical processes
- “Model-based seasonal adjustments: procedures, tools, limitations and alternatives”, in the session on Seasonal adjustments and calendar effects on conjunctural indicators
In addition, Idescat will present the poster “The 2018 survey on language uses of the population”.
The JECAS constitutes a meeting point for analysing and pooling aspects of methodology, production, dissemination and competences in the official statistics area of the statistical bodies of the autonomous communities.