- Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
- Demography · Society
- Labour relations
- Individual conciliations resolved. By motivations. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
Individual conciliations resolved. By motivations. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces. Methodology
Definition of concepts
- Individual conciliation
- Procedure for the resolution of conflicts that occurs on the basis of an individual claim even though the conflict may be a collective one.
- Labour conciliation
- Obligatory attempt to reach agreement by reason of a conflict of interests between workers and employers, involving participation of Public administration, in order to avoid a claim being made to the social courts.
- Conciliation case
- Act whereby both parties appear before a municipal, county or peace judge in order to reach an agreement before initiating a posterior procedure.
Current Territorial Distribution
At present, Catalonia is divided into 41 counties, 1 singular territorial entity (Aran) and 8 areas of the Territorial Plan, according to the latest territorial changes, which affect the areas of El Penedès and the Central Counties, Aran and El Moianès.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".