- Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
- Demography · Society
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Juvenile justice
- Minors and youths attended to. By sex, ages and nationality
Juvenile justice. Minors and youths attended to. By sex, ages and nationality. Methodology
Definition of concepts
- Minor (as understood by the General Direction of Penal Execution in the Community and Youth Justice)
- Minor that has committed actions qualified in the Penal code as offences or misdemeanours and has been placed at the disposition of the minors' court or other penal jurisdiction organs, which have imposed an educational measure that must be applied in an open environment or in internment centres.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".