|2005||3,592.8 (b)||20,998.0 (b)||151,544.0||229,135.0|
|Units: Thousands of persons.|
|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(b) Break in time series.|
Last update: February 12, 2019. Revised series on May 16, 2019.
Group of persons who furnish the labour supply for the production of economic goods and services or who are available and carrying out procedures to start doing so. Active population comprise persons aged from 15 to 64 years who are employed or unemployed.
In the case of Catalonia and Spain, active population comprise persons aged from 16 to 64 years. Data come from the INE Economically Active Population Survey.
La informació referent a la població activa pel segment d'edat entre 15 i 64 anys es publica des del mes de novembre de 2016. Amb anterioritat es mostrava la població activa de 15 anys i més.
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Population figures
- Foreign population
- Households, families and marriages
- Births and deaths
- Active population from 15 to 64 years of age
- Activity rate from 15 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Employment from 15 to 64 years of age. By sectors
- Employment rate from 20 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Employment rate from 55 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Dispersion of regional employment rates. By sex
- Unemployment rate. By sex
- Unemployment rate. Less than 25 years
- Long-term unemployment rate. By sex
- Growth in the per-unit labour cost
- Population aged 0 to 17 in jobless households
- Population aged 18 to 59 in jobless households. By sex
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory