Annual Wage Structure Survey
The main purpose of the Annual Wage Structure Survey is to identify the average annual gross income per worker classified according to sociodemographic variables and other variables related to the occupation. The Survey also provides information on the average normal hourly earnings, according to the different characteristics of the occupation, and on the distribution of wages, which enables studies to be carried out on wage inequality.
The Annual Wage Structure Survey in an operation performed annually by the INE and it is the result of the combination of different statistical and administrative sources. Its purpose is to obtain comparable results regarding the structure and distribution of wages in the years that the Wage Structure Survey (every four years) is not conducted. Idescat processes the Annual Wage Structure Survey in detail in order to offer results for Catalonia.
- Gross annual wage. By sex and age group
- Gross annual wage. By sex and nationality
- Gross annual wage. By sex and percentile
- Gross annual wage and earnings per hour. By sex and activity sectors
- Gross annual wage and earnings per hour. By sex and type of occupation
- Gross annual wage and earnings per hour. By sex and type of contract
- Gross annual wage. By sex and type of working day