Foreign Trade. 10/2018
Exports grew by a year-over-year rate of 6.5% in Catalonia in October 2018. By economic destination, exports of capital goods increased by 15.4% and those of intermediate goods rose by 12.5%, while exports of consumer goods fell by 3.1%. On the other hand, imports rose by a year-over-year rate of 12.7%, as a result of the increases in imports of all forms of goods: capital goods (22.6%), intermediate goods (15.4%) and consumer goods (6.5%).
The main goal of these statistics is to present the trade flows of exports and imports of goods between Catalonia and abroad a monthly basis. The administrative information source with which Idescat works is the territorial operations file of the Customs and Special Taxes Department of the State Tax Administration Agency. The file in question contains the most relevant information obtained from Single Administrative Document (SAD) and Intrastat declaration data.
Foreign Trade from Catalonia
- Data by country according to TARIC 2, 4, 6 and 8 digits
- Data by 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products
- Ranking of countries by 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products
- Ranking of 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products for a country
- Data according to 1, 2 and 3 digit SITC-Rev.4 products
- Ranking of 3 digit SITC-Rev.4 products for a country
- Data according to commodity groups for TARIC products (1, 2 and 3 digits)
- Data by country according to economic activity sector CCAE-2009 (2 and 3 digits)
- Data according to economic activity sector of the CCAE-2009 (2 and 3 digits)