Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Culture · Language
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Active and inactive population
- Employed persons and employment rate. By sex and age group
- Employed persons. By activity sectors and sex
- Persons in employment. By type of day and sex
- Persons in employment. By time in current job and sex
- Employees and salaried rate. By sex and age group
- Employees. By activity sectors and sex
- Employees. By hiring sector and sex
- Salaried working population. By type of contract and sex
- Persons in employment. By branches of activity. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Persons in employment. By professional situation and sex. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Persons in employment. By professional groups. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Persons in employment. By residence and workplace. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Social Security Affiliations. By type of regime and activity sectors
- Affiliations to Social Security General Regime. By sectors. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Registered foreign workers affiliated to Social Security. By sex and type of scheme. Provinces
- Unemployed population
- Labour cost
- Labour relations
- Work contracts and promotion of employment
- Staff of the Public Administration
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory