The Idescat annual report provides information on Idescat's activities related to the corresponding financial year. It gives a detailed account of the activities performed related to statistical production (demographic, economic, social and synthesis) and the efforts at statistical innovation, promotion and training and statistical dissemination services (website, personalised user attention, synthesis publications and editions and linguistic normalisation).
It also gathers Idescat's actions related to coordinating and planning the Statistical System of Catalonia at three points in time: the execution of the Annual Statistical Action Programme from the current year, the follow-up to the programme from the previous year and the programme to be followed the next year.
Finally, the report outlines the human, technological and economic resources used by Idescat to perform these activities and that contribute to ensuring the quality of official statistics.
Annual report 2018
- 1. Institutional activity
- 2. Statistical planning
- 3. Statistics on Population and Territory
- 4. Statistics on Economy and Society
- 5. Statistics on Business and Labour
- 6. Statistical standardization activities
- 7. Statistical dissemination services
- 8. Promoting statistics
- 9. Research and development
- 10. Technical services
- 11. Resources and organisation