1. Institutional and administrative organisation
Organisational and operational structure
Director's public activity
- Number of personnel
- List of civil servant positions (DOGC no. 8928, dated 1.6.2023)
- List of contract staff positions (DOGC no. 8928, dated 1.6.2023)
- Wages and salaries
- Agreements, pacts and conventions
- Agreement on the deployment of the adhesion agreement to the single agreement of the Generalitat de Catalunya for the labour staff transferred to the Statistical Institute of Catalonia (Idescat) by Decree 94/12993, of 23 February 1993
- Mobility and provision of jobs
- Authorised compatibilities
2. Economic, accounting and budgetary management
6. Access to information
With this form you can exercise your right to access public information which the Law 19/2014 of 29 December on transparency, access to public information and good governance to which all people are entitled, individually or on behalf of and in representation of any legal person.
The administrative procedure for accessing public information must be adjusted to the requirements, conditions and terms provided by Law 19/2014, among which the following are worthy of particular mention:
Once the request has been submitted, you will receive a communication indicating the day on which it was received, the body responsible for dealing with the request, the deadline for it to be resolved and the person responsible for processing it.
In general, the Public Administration must resolve applications for access to information within one month, though this time limit may be suspended or increased in the cases provided by law. If you do not receive a response within this time limit, you may consider your request approved, with the limitations set forth in article 35 of the aforementioned Law.
If the application is favourably resolved, either expressly or due to positive administrative silence, the competent body must provide the person concerned with the information, preferably in the requested format, within thirty days. Access to public information is free of charge, but the issuing of copies and conversion to formats different from the original may be subject to a fee, which may not exceed the cost of the process.