Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Geographical area: Catalonia
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Culture · Language
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Active and inactive population
- Employed population
- Unemployed population
- Work-related illnesses. Provinces
- Accidents at work. By sectors. Provinces
- Accidents at work with leave. Incidence rate
- Accidents at work with leave. By type and sectors. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Individual conciliations resolved. By motivations. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Individual conciliations resolved. By type of resolution and agreed amounts. Provinces
- Collective conciliations resolved. Workers and companies. By type of resolution
- Social Judicial Affairs. Matters resolved. By type of demand. Provinces
- Union elections. Workers statute. Representatives elected. By trade union organisations. Counties and Aran, and provinces
- Union elections. Civil servant regulations. Representatives elected. By trade union organisations. Counties and Aran, and provinces
- Regulation of employment. Reports and workers affected. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Regulation of employment. Reports and workers affected. By sectors
- Strikes. By sectors. Provinces
- Work contracts and promotion of employment
- Staff of the Public Administration
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory