Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Geographical area: Catalonia
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
Quality of life
- Living conditions
- Housing and dwellings
- Household income and expenditure
- People with recognised disability
- Social services facilites for disabled people. By type of facility. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Facilities for the elderly. Residences. By ownership. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Facilities for the elderly. Day centres. By ownership. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Facilities for the children and adolescents. Centres and places. By type. Counties and Aran
- Basic social services. Professionals. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- National Insurance
- Social protection
- Social protection accounts
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory