Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Geographical area: Catalonia
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Trade · Services
Industry · Energy
- Main results. By activity groups
- Purchases and outsourcing. By activity groups and geographic destination of sales
- Macromagnitudes. By activity groups
- Main indicators. By activity groups
- Production sold. By groups of activity
- Industrial investment. By type of goods. Rate of change
- Industrial investment. By end purposes
- Industrial production index (IPI). By type of goods
- Industrial production index (IPI). By large industrials sectors. Rate of change
- Industrial production index (IPI). Sections and divisions
- Industrial production index (IPI). Sections and divisions. Rate of change
- Environment · Territory