Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984 and it was published on paper until 2010. The copies for the above period have been digitized and they can be viewed in the publication catalogue and in person in paper format at the Library.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
Environment · Territory
- Natural enviroment
- Water consumption. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Water quality. Made controls of continental and coastal waters
- Quality of bathing water. Counties and Aran, and provinces
- Wastewater treatment plants. By types
- Wastewater treatment plants. Overall performances
- Air quality index (ICQA)
- Atmospheric pollution. Main contaminants
- Atmospheric pollution. PM 10, lead and benzene
- Industrial waste. By sectors of activity
- Industrial waste. By types
- Industrial waste. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Municipal waste. By destination. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Municipal waste. Selective collection. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Waste treatment. Facilities. By types
- Material Flow Accounts