End consumption of energy. By type and sectors
|Liquefied petroleum gasses||15.4||7.8||93.8||38.2||12.3||167.5|
|Non renewable waste||0.0||93.1||0.0||5.1||0.0||98.2|
|Units: Thousands of toe.|
|Source: Institut Català d'Energia.|
|Note: (1) Includes forestry, arable and livestock biomass, solid urban waste, municipal solid waste, biological fuels and biogas.|
Last update: April 14, 2021.Statistics ENE
Definition of concepts
- Final consumption of energy
- Quantity of energy consumed by users. Does not include consumption involving non energy transformation.
- Tonne of oil equivalent (toe)
- Unit of energy equivalent to 107 kilocalories. This unit is normally used in energy balances to express the real energy content of different sources of energy in relation with a standard unit of gross oil, which has an inferior calorific power (PCI) than 107 kilocalories per tonne.
The Catalan Institute for Energy (ICAEN) is the body of the Generalitat de Catalunya responsible for developing and implementing the Catalan energy policy, especially in the field of energy saving and efficiency and the development of renewable energies.
The ICAEN acts in many areas of the world of energy and, among other functions, produces the energy statistics for Catalonia.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Trade · Services
Industry · Energy
- Energy sector. Main results
- Production of primary energy. By type
- Production of electrical energy
- Consumption of primary energy. By type
- Consumption of primary energy. By type and use
- End consumption of energy. By type
- End consumption of energy. By type and sectors
- End consumption of energy. By sectors
- Environment · Territory