Interest rates (TEDR). Deposits
|Households and IPSAL||Demand||Time||Temporary transfers||Non financial societies||Demand||Time||Temporary transfers|
|2020||0.01||0.06||.. Confidential data, low reliability or not available||0.01||0.59||-0.50|
|Source: Banco de España.|
|- TEDR: Narrowly defined effective rate.|
|- IPSAL: Private non profit making institutions.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: June 21, 2022.
Definition of concepts
- Demand deposit
- Deposit at the disposition of depositors at any moment. It constitutes the balance of current accounts.
- Time deposit
- Deposit constituted with the commitment on the part of depositors not to use it until a certain date (expiry), and in return receive certain interests as stipulated by the parties.
- Bank deposit
- Quantity of money that a client deposits in a bank in exchange for an economic return. The modalities are: demand deposit, time deposit and savings deposit.
- Interest rate
- Percentage that a bank charges in compensation for a loan it has awarded.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Main aggregates
Companies · Finances
- Credit system
- Financial market
- Main aggregates of professional activities, administrative and other services
- Public sector finance
- Foreign investment and trade
- Research · Technology
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory