|Conca de Barberà||3||1||4||104||12||116|
|Pla de l'Estany||3||1||4||223||12||235|
|Source: Ministry of Education.|
Last update: January 20, 2022.Statistics ENS
Definition of concepts
- Secondary education
- Educational that level that covers: obligatory secondary education (ESO), Batxillerat and specific vocational training of medium and higher level.
The data on infant, primary and secondary education is taken from an exploitation of the data provided by the Generalitat de Catalunya's Ministry of Education or teaching centres at all education levels. The public sector includes data for the centres that depend on the Ministry of Education and other public administrations, while the private sector deals with privately owned centres.
In 1990 the Law for general ordering of the education system (LOGSE) was passed, which modifies the previous education system (LGE) of 1970. In the 1991/92 academic year the teaching approved by the new law was gradually introduced and the 2000/01 academic year was the first in which none of the teaching relating to the previous education system was still in existence.
However, the two education models coexisted over the long period of experimentation and implantation of the new education law.
The data on centres and teaching staff is given, on the one hand, for infant and primary education as a whole, and on the other, for secondary education, although it is often the case that centres and teachers overlap in terms of the different levels given.
Data are provisional.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Culture · Language
- Developments in education
- Primary education
- Secondary education. Centres and teachers. By ownership of centre. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Secondary education. Pupils. By ownership of centre and levels. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Secondary education. Pupils. By levels and sex. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Secondary education. Pupils. By levels. Provinces
- Secondary education. Teachers. Provinces
- Specialist education. Centres, teachers and students. By ownership of centre
- Higher education
- Adult training
- Training of the population
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory