Youth organisations. By types
|Women's empowerment and equality||7||6||4||4||4||2||3||1||:||:||:||:||:|
|Coordination of entities||73||73||72||72||73||73||74||75||61||63||65||72||71|
|Cultural and artístic||312||308||300||298||301||300||301||297||276||275||275||356||329|
|Leisure education school||23||23||23||23||23||22||25||25||24||24||21||26||26|
|Local youth group||57||55||52||51||46||44||42||38||:||:||:||:||:|
|International and cooperation||49||49||47||47||47||48||48||49||45||48||46||53||50|
|Environmental and ecologist||19||19||19||19||17||17||17||16||15||15||14||30||31|
|Professional and laboral||39||38||37||36||36||36||36||36||32||30||31||38||36|
|Services to young people with disabilities||125||123||122||122||121||116||113||111||105||111||113||116||114|
|Services for infants||4||4||2||2||3||3||:||:||23||18||16||24||22|
|Social and care services||127||126||121||120||118||116||113||111||82||81||80||89||89|
|2010-2019: Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Families.|
|2020-2022: Ministry of Social Rights.|
|Note: Organisations registered in the Youth Organisations Census.|
Last update: January 25, 2023.Statistics SIJOVE
Definition of concepts
- Youth organisation
- Legally constituted entity with its own legal personality and serving youth stably. Thet may be youth associations, federations or associations youth movements, youth branches owned or statutorily linked to a political party, trade union or any other association with internal organization and democratic functioning and without being profit oriented.
Youth organisations are defined as:
- Associations that, by their nature, name or articles, are deemed to be youth organisations.
- Any youth sections that belong to or are linked by their articles of association to a political party, trade union or any other association with internal organisation and democratic procedures and that are not for profit. The youth section in question must be established in the articles of the political party, trade union or association of which it is part, with a statement of the aims, specific functions, composition, basic rules and internal executive bodies.
- Local youth councils, in so far as they are representative and participatory bodies formed by various associative models of a municipality, as independent entities of the Public Administration that coordinate the youth associations of the municipality, represent the youth organisations of the municipality and maintain dialogue with the public authorities.
- Entities that provide services to young people, non-youth associations, foundations and legally constituted non-profit cooperatives, in whose articles it is stated clearly and explicitly that their social purposes include the delivery, on an ongoing basis, of programmes and activities aimed exclusively at young people.
The Youth Organisations Census enables real and permanent information on youth organisations to be obtained and facilitates the management of public funding to these entities.
Order BSF/12/2014, of 23 January, on the Youth Organisations Census, regulates the operation of the Youth Organisations Census, as well as its forms of access, registration and cancellation of registration.
Youth organisations: organisations registered with the General direction of Youth, on December 31.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
Culture · Language
- Media, cinema and performing arts
- Cultural facilities
- Cultural practices
- Youth facilities. By type. Counties and Aran
- Youth Educational Leisure Programmes. Activities and participants
- Youth organisations. By types
- Main aggregates of culture and leisure sector
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory