Last update: June 22, 2022.
Definition of concepts
- Professional association
- Corporation governed by public law that is set to an instance of management of public interests related to the exercise of a given profession and as a vehicle for collegial participation of people in the administration of such interests.
The Registered Health Professionals Statistic developed by INE gives yearly information about the number of health professionals that are registered in official associations in Spain, according to the official associations of health professionals.
To adequately evaluate the data on health professionals, it must be noted that these are exclusively qualified professionals. Some people, despite being qualified, do not work in any field related to their qualification, while there are also qualified professionals that work in multiple professional areas.
Data on December 31st and provisional data.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Culture · Language
- Justice · Public order and safety
- Health resources
- Hospital health professionals. By categories and doctors by services. Provinces
- Certified doctors. Provinces
- Certified dentists and stomatologists, pharmacists and veterinary surgeons. Provinces
- Certified nurses and dental prosthetic surgeons. Provinces
- Hospital activity
- Economic Activity
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory