|Less than 10 employees||10 employees or more||Total|
|Units: Per cent.|
|Source: Idescat, based on the INE Survey of equipment and use of information and comunication technologies and e-commerce in companies.|
|Note: The reference period of the data on the equipment and use of ICT (computer, internet, web, email) is the first quarter following the year indicated.|
Last update: November 29, 2022.
These statistics have a specific section with all the information available: Survey on the Use of ICT and e-Commerce in Companies (ETICCE).
Definition of concepts
- Electronic transaction in the purchase or sale of products (goods or services), between businesses, dwellings, individuals, Government or other public or private organisations, made via digital networks. The payment of goods or services acquired via e-commerce can be made through these networks or by other methods. Orders made by telephone, fax or manually typed e-mail messages are not considered e-commerce.
The Survey on the use of information and communication technologies and e-commerce in companies (ETICCE) is a sample based survey carried out annually by the INE throughout Spain. Through a collaboration agreement with the INE, Idescat extends the results offered by this operation for Catalonia.
The main objective of this survey is to find out about the implantation of ICT in companies and the use they make of a-commerce.
The ETICCE is an annual survey with a dual time reference: while the reference period for the e-commerce variables is the year indicated in the table, the reference period for the variables on ICT equipment is, the data on equipment refers to the following January.
Unavailable information is represented using the symbol ":". When the value is lower than that of the minimum unit to be able to estimate the statistical operation or if it effects statistical confidentiality, the symbol used is "..".
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Main aggregates
- Companies · Finances
- Public sector finance
- Foreign investment and trade
Research · Technology
- Research, development and innovation
Information and communications technology (ICT)
- Use of computer and use of Internet. By frequency and age groups
- Use of computers, use of Internet and availability of mobile phone among children aged 10 to 15 years. By place of use
- ICT equipment in households. By size of household
- ICT equipment in households. Counties and Aran, and areas
- Use of computer and Internet. Counties and Aran, and areas
- ICT equipment and e-commerce in companies. By size of company
- Main aggregates of information sector
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory