|Non motor physical||128,868||2.0|
|Multiple disability (physical and intellectual)||6,492||9.3|
|Source: Departament de Drets Socials|
Last update: May 12, 2022.Statistics REGDIS
It provides information regarding those who, as of 31 December, had a legal recognition of being disabled in a degree of disability higher than 32%.
The presentation of the data by type of disability is done according the typology normally used by the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Families. It is based on the features of the main disability of the affected individual.
In 2015 there was an break in time series for administrative reasons: on the one hand, the incorporation of people benefiting from contributory invalidity pensions that were not previously acknowledged and, on the other, a special delisting editing process.
You can get more information about these statistics in the methodology.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
Quality of life
- Commuting and seasonal population
- Living conditions
- Housing and dwellings
- Household income and expenditure
- Contributory Social Security pensions. Pensions. By type
- Contributory Social Security pensions. Pensioners. By sex
- Non-contributory pensions of the Social Security. By type
- Unemployment benefits. By type.
- Expenditures of the social protection system
- Financing of the social protection system
- Main magnitudes on social protection
- Persons legally recognised as being disabled. By type of disability
- Social Services Facilities. Places
- Social inclusion income
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory