|Non motor physical
|Multiple disability (physical and intellectual)
|Source: Departament de Drets Socials
The data of the legal recognition of persons as being disabled is provided by the Catalan Institute of Assistance and Social Services. Obtaining the corresponding certification is an essential step for persons with certain degrees of disability towards receiving any benefits or advantages. The administrative source of this information defines its scope, but in any case, it constitutes a solid and irreplaceable reference.
These tables provide information regarding those who, as of 31 December, had a degree of disability higher than 32%.
The presentation of the data by type of disability is done according the typology normally used by the Ministry of Social Welfare and Family. It is based on the features of the main disability of the affected individual.
- Life expectancy at different ages
- Rate of health care professionals
- Elective abortions performed in Catalonia. By place of residence
- Elective abortions performed in Catalonia. By age groups and marital status
- Persons legally recognised as being disabled. By type of disability