|Source Catalonia: Idescat. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
Last update: February 7, 2020. Revised series on December 9, 2020.
Activity rate from 15 to 64 years of age is calculated by dividing the number of active persons aged from 15 years to 64 years by the total population of the same age group.
Active persons furnish the labour supply for the production of economic goods and services or who are available and carrying out procedures to start doing so. Active persons comprise people aged 15 years and over who are employed or unemployed.
In the case of Catalonia and Spain, active population comprise people aged 16 years and over. Data come from the INE Economically Active Population Survey.
Available tables [+]
Demography · Society
- Population figures
- Foreign population
- Households, families and marriages
- Births and deaths
- Active population from 15 to 64 years of age
- Activity rate from 15 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Employment from 15 to 64 years of age. By sectors
- Employment rate from 20 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Employment rate from 55 to 64 years of age. By sex
- Dispersion of regional employment rates. By sex
- Unemployment rate. By sex
- Unemployment rate. Less than 25 years
- Long-term unemployment rate. By sex
- Growth in the per-unit labour cost
- Population aged 0 to 17 in jobless households
- Population aged 18 to 59 in jobless households. By sex
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
- Environment · Territory