|Units: Toe per inhabitant..|
|Source Catalonia: Catalan Energy Institute. Source Spain, eurozone and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: December 5, 2019.
This indicator is defined as the ratio between gross inland energy consumption and the number of inhabitants in a country or region.
Gross inland energy consumption represents the quantity of energy necessary to satisfy inland consumption of the geographical entity under consideration. Gross inland energy consumption covers consumption by the energy sector itself, distribution and transformation losses, final energy consumption by end users.
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Agriculture · Livestock · Fisheries
- Trade · Services
Industry · Energy
- Industrial Production Index adjusted by working days
- Primary production of energy
- Primary energy consumption
- Gross inland consumption of energy. By products
- Final energy consumption. By sectors
- Energy consumption per inhabitant
- Gross inland consumption of energy divided by GDP
- Electricity generated from renewable sources
- Share of renewable energy in gross final energy consumption
- Environment · Territory