|Units: Degree centigrade.|
|Source Catalonia: Ministry of Territory and Sustainability. Source Spain and European Union: Eurostat.|
|(..) Confidential data, low reliability or not available.|
Last update: July 23, 2021.
European Union (annual deviation of European temperature): The indicator measures the development of average European near-surface temperature deviations compared to the 1850-1899 average. Monitoring of the data is carried out using standardised measurements, quality control and homogeneity procedures to ensure compatibility and comparability of recorded data.
Data for this indicator are povided by the European Environment Agency, based on Met Office Hadley Centre and Climatic Research Unit (HadCRUT4).
Available tables [+]
- Demography · Society
- Quality of life
- Economic sectors
Environment · Territory
- Bathing sites with excellent water quality
- Population connected to at least secondary waste water treatment
- Recycling rate of municipal waste
- Share of forest area
- Mean near-surface temperature deviation
- Greenhouse gas emissions intensity of energy consumption
- Material flows
- Material productivity
- Municipal waste generated
- Municipal waste. By type of treatment method
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Air Pollution