The aim of the Survey on the Use of Time is to measure the amount of time the population devotes to their daily activities. It covers the distribution, duration and timing of the activities and provides information on effective working hours, the scope of the work regarded as unpaid, inter-household support, the behaviour of the population in their free time, the amount of time devoted to paid and unpaid work and the amount of time during which daily activities are performed by computer or on the Internet.
The results are published for Catalonia and the areas of the Territorial Plan.
The Survey on the Use of Time is an official statistic which has been performed in two editions: the first (2002–2003) was conducted in collaboration with the INE and the second (2010–2011) is Idescat's own statistic.
Geographical area: Catalonia
Available tables [+]
- Temps social
- Participació i durada mitjana de les activitats diàries
- Horari d'activitats diàries
- Temps de treball remunerat
- Ajuts rebuts i prestats
- Activitats realitzades en el darrer mes
- Temps de treball remunerat i no remunerat
- Temps de les activitats diàries realitzades amb ordinador o Internet
In other sections