The Annual Economic Accounts for Catalonia are a statistical product whose main objective is to offer detailed information on the Catalan economy in three main areas: supply, demand and income.
Idescat publishes the Annual Economic Accounts for Catalonia, using accounting base 2010, and in the previous bases 2008 i 2000, using the methodology of the European System of Accounts, based on the various input-output estimates of Catalonia.
In the context of the statistics on economic accounts in Catalonia, this is an important operation, since it provides estimates for the main macroeconomic variables (value of production, intermediate consumption, added value, compensation of employees, gross operating surplus and jobs), broken down into forty-four activity branches for the 2010 and 2008 bases, and into forty-eight activity branches for the 2000 base. Indexes are also presented by volume, along with their variations.
Available tables [+]
- GDP supply, demand and income. Current prices
- GDP supply, demand and income. Variation rates at current prices
- GDP supply and demand. Indexes in volume chained (year 2010=100)
- GDP supply and demand. Variation rates in volume
- GDP supply and demand. Deflator index (year 2010=100)
- GDP supply and demand. Deflator variation rates
- GDP supply. By activity branches
- GDP income. By activity branches
- Jobs. By activity branches
- Previous bases
- Sèries enllaçades
In other sections