The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia gathers the basic information on the main official statistics produced by the organisations of the Statistical System of Catalonia, and the most relevant information produced by other official organisations (from Catalonia and the rest of Spain) on Catalonia.
The Yearbook contains more than 10,000 statistical tables which are updated as the data become available. The data are of an annual nature and are classified into 25 topics, in accordance with the thematic organisation of Idescat's website.
The Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia was first disseminated in 1984. Up until 2010 it was distributed in book format (it can currently be consulted in the Library), together with CDs, and from 2010 onward the Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia is available on the Idescat website.
Idescat publishes other products involving statistical collection, which can be found in Indicators, in the section Data on the Idescat website.
- Natural enviroment
- Hunting areas. By types
- Hunting licences. Provinces
- Hunting. Captures. By species. Provinces
- Continental fishing. Licences, registrations and denunciations. Provinces
- Restocking of game population. By species. Provinces
- Forest fires. By causes
- Forest fires. By months
- Forest fires. Affected area. Counties and Aran
- Forest clearing. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Reforestation. Counties and Aran, areas and provinces
- Plan for spaces of natural interest (PEIN). Counties and Aran, and areas
- Specially protected natural spaces. By types
- Environmental indicators
- Material Flow Accounts