The main objective of this statistic is to demonstrate the commercial flows related to the export (outgoing intra-communitarian trade) and import (incoming trade) of goods between Catalonia and other countries. The tables provided have compiled information, published with annual and monthly periodicity since January 1994, related to the four Catalan geographical areas and Spain as a whole.
The administrative source of the information Idescat works with in order to determine this statistic is the territorial operations file of the Customs and Special Tax Department of the Spanish Central Tax Authority. This is a file which contains the most relevant information arising from the data contained in the Single Administrative Document (SAD) and the Intrastat statements.
- Data by country according to TARIC 2, 4, 6 and 8 digits
- Data by 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products
- Ranking of countries by 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products
- Ranking of 2, 4, 6 and 8 digit TARIC products for a country
- Data according to 1, 2 and 3 digit SITC-Rev.4 products
- Ranking of 3 digit SITC-Rev.4 products for a country
- Data according to commodity groups for TARIC products (1, 2 and 3 digits)
- Data by country according to economic activity sector CCAE-2009 (2 and 3 digits)
- Data according to economic activity sector of the CCAE-2009 (2 and 3 digits)
In other sections