The Statistics on Farm Structure are drawn up within the framework of the European Community programme of agricultural surveys carried out by all the member States of the European Union. The purpose is to have updated and comparable information from all the member States and to use these statistics as a basic element in the design of the common agricultural policy.
The Statistics on Farm Structure offer a set of data for the area of Catalonia for the intercensal periods, which were biennial until 2007 and have been triennial since 2013.
As of 2013, the body responsible for this statistical operation is the INE.
Available tables [+]
In other sections
Statistical Yearbook of Catalonia
- Agricultural surface. By type
- Used agricultural area (UAA). By type of tenancy
- Farms. By size of the total surface
- Farms and Total Standard Production. By technical-economic orientation
- Farms. By Total Standard Production
- Farms. By legal status
- Persons in employment. Agriculture sector
- Cultivated land. By type of crop
- Livestock operations. By species
- Head of livestock. By species