5. Applicable Economic Regime
- Organisation and How the Services are Managed
- Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Services Offered, Quality Commitments and Evaluation Tools
- Rights and duties of users
- Applicable Economic Regime
- Conditions for Access to the Services
- Usable Claim, Complaint or Suggestion Procedures for the Service Received
- Guidance Channels and Information about the Services
- Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
The services offered by IDESCAT are free of charge, except for the service for creating made-to-measure results (specific results) and for the issuance of certificates, which require the payment of fees.
These fees are fixed by the budgetary laws and relevant regulations.
Before making the payment, you will receive a payment letter from Idescat with the information necessary to make it.