2. Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Organisation and How the Services are Managed
- Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Services Offered, Quality Commitments and Evaluation Tools
- Rights and duties of users
- Applicable Economic Regime
- Conditions for Access to the Services
- Usable Claim, Complaint or Suggestion Procedures for the Service Received
- Guidance Channels and Information about the Services
- Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
The person in charge of Idescat's Department of Communication and Dissemination is responsible for the provision of services on the Customer Service Charter.
The person in charge of the Management of Idescat is ultimately responsible.