9. Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
- Organisation and How the Services are Managed
- Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Services Offered, Quality Commitments and Evaluation Tools
- Rights and duties of users
- Applicable Economic Regime
- Conditions for Access to the Services
- Usable Claim, Complaint or Suggestion Procedures for the Service Received
- Guidance Channels and Information about the Services
- Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
The unit responsible for this Customer Service Charter is the General Sub-Directorate of Information and Communication of the Statistical Institute of Catalonia.
This unit monitors the Customer Service Charter and transfers the results and the subsequent suggestions for improvement to Idescat's Management, in order to maximise service user satisfaction.
The List will be evaluated every two years and will be updated every five. The version of the List that can be found on Idescat's website on a specific page is accurate at any time. In any case, the previous versions and/or changes between one or the other will be perceived.