4. Rights and duties of users
- Organisation and How the Services are Managed
- Identification of Those Responsible for Managing the Service
- Services Offered, Quality Commitments and Evaluation Tools
- Rights and duties of users
- Applicable Economic Regime
- Conditions for Access to the Services
- Usable Claim, Complaint or Suggestion Procedures for the Service Received
- Guidance Channels and Information about the Services
- Unit Responsible for the List and the Date of Approval/Update
You can view the rights and duties set forth by the current legislation in the different relations established between citizens and Public Administration.
4.1. Specific Rights
To access, free of charge, and download the official statistical results disseminated on Idescat's website.
4.2. Specific Duties
To use the statistical data in accordance with the rules applicable, citing the origin of the data.
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights
- Law 5/2016, of 23 December, on the Statistical Plan for Catalonia 2017–2020 and the modification of Law 23/1998, of 30 December, on statistics in Catalonia
- Decree 11/2027, of 7 February, approving the Annual Programme of Statistical Action for 2017
4.3. Applicable Regulation
- Law 23/1998, of 30 December, on statistics in Catalonia
- Law 39/2015, of 1st October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations (Art. 13, 14 and 53)
- Law 26/2010, of 3rd August, on the Legal Regime and the Procedure of the Public Administrations of Catalonia. Chapter I (Art. 21 to 30)
- Law 19/2014, of 29 December, on Transparency, Access to Public Information and Good Governance